A very special guest on this edition of Lawyer2Lawyer, Judge Nancy Gertner from the U.S. District Court for Massachusetts, speaks out about her experience as a criminal defense attorney, her career rise to jurist and…blogging as a Judge. Join Law.com bloggers and co-hosts Bob Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams as they welcome the Honorable Nancy Gertner, recipient of the 2008 Thurgood Marshall Award of the American Bar Association Section of Individual Rights and Responsibilities, recognizing her contributions to advancing human rights and civil liberties.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors