The democratic race for the Presidential nominee has been an exciting one—and as of this week, Senator Obama bypassed Senator Clinton in superdelegates. Law.com blogger and host, J. Craig Williams welcomes the experts, Daniel P.Tokaji, Associate Professor of Law at the Ohio State University’s Moritz College of Law and the Associate Director of Election Law @ Moritz and Lanny J. Davis, partner and member of the Litigation Group at the global law firm, Orrick and special CNN political analyst, as they look at the legal issues behind the superdelagates. They will discuss the superdelegate quandary, explore election law, the Michigan/Florida issue and take a look ahead at what this fight to the finish means for the Democratic party.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors