Many lawyers out there are writing books to benefit their peers in the law, whether it is through giving advice or educating by writing about the history of law. On Lawyer2Lawyer, we will feature two attorneys who have recently written books that will appeal to attorneys worldwide. Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi, welcome returning guest, Attorney Carolyn Elefant, to talk about her new book, Solo by Choice: How to Be the Lawyer You Always Wanted to Be. Also on the program is Attorney Alan Dershowitz, to discuss his new book entitled, Finding Jefferson: A Lost Letter, a Remarkable Discovery, and the First Amendment in an Age of Terrorism.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors