Blackwater Worldwide is the largest private security firm protecting U.S. diplomats in Iraq and they face a number of allegations including the shooting deaths of 17 Iraqi civilians. Join Law.com blogger J. Craig Williams as he takes a closer look along with the experts: Professor Jordan Paust, law professor from the University of Houston Law Center and Professor Paul R. Verkuil, Professor of Law at Cardozo Law School, Yeshiva University. On Lawyer2Lawyer, we will discuss the investigation of Blackwater, the legal issues, the effect the use of private contractors is having on the US, and what the future holds for Blackwater and contractors like them.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors