The HP Spying Scandal has rocked Corporate America. After learning that there were in-house leaks sharing confidential company information with the news media, the top executives of Hewlett-Packard apparently came up with their own way of dealing with the situation and introduced a term called “pretexting”. Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi call on the experts to get inside the controversial scandal. Coast to Coast welcomes Professor Peter Henning from the Wayne State University Law School and co-editor of the White Collar Crime Prof Blog, Attorney William Keane, head of the White Collar Crime and Corporate Investigations Group at the San Francisco law firm of Farella Braun & Martel LLP and Justin Scheck, reporter for The Recorder, a San Francisco-based legal daily. Don’t miss this discussion!
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors