Recently a federal jury ruled in favor of Merck & Co. Inc. in a lawsuit over the painkiller Vioxx, finding there was not enough evidence to link the drug to a Kentucky man’s heart attack. In this show, we will speak with a key attorney on the team representing Merck in the Vioxx cases. On past Coast to Coast shows, we have had lead attorneys for the plaintiffs affected by Vioxx as guests- this time around we will get Merck’s angle. Join co-hosts and Law.com bloggers, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi as they discuss Merck’s perspective with Attorney Phillip Beck, partner with the firm of Bartlit Beck Herman Palenchar & Scott LLP in Chicago. Don’t miss out on this highly anticipated show!
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors