Being a lawyer today takes more than a legal degree – it also means running a business! Coast to Coast hosts J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi, both of whom are lawyers and law.com bloggers discuss the complexities of the business of law beyond the courthouse. Our special guest is Reid Trautz, who serves as Director of the D.C. Bar Practice Management Advisory Service, where he provides practice management information and consulting services to lawyers to help them improve their businesses. Reid is a nationally recognized author and he is a frequent CLE presenter at the ABA and conferences nationwide.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors