Coast to Coast, with Robert Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams brings into focus a discussion of the Patriot Act up for debate as some of the provisions are set to expire December 31st. Although designed to give federal law enforcement and intellegence agencies tools in the fight against terror, some say civil liberties are being violated. Hear former FBI agent and now candidate for Congress, Coleen Rowley, talk about the frontline need for information balanced with the protection of rights. And our other guest is Attorney Jameel Jaffer with the American Civil Liberties Union who is currently counsel for plaintiffs in challenges to the provisions of the Patriot Act. Join us for this important show!
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors