Management of e-discovery is a challenge for large firms, whose clients present complex litigation with literally millions of electronically stored documents. In today’s competitive environment, firms have been exploring everything from e-discovery practice groups to vendor alliances, in order to attract clients. On Law Technology Now, host and Law Technology News’ editor-in-chief, Monica Bay joins John Rosenthal, partner at Winston & Strawn, and Paul Weiner, national e-discovery counsel and shareholder at Littler Mendelson, to discuss Law Technology News’ February issue cover story, True Grit: Scrapping for E-discovery Business, Law firms Push New Creative Options.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors