Share this Episode
Live from LegalTech New York ’09
This very special package of podcasts was recorded live at LegalTech New York 09. It features seven speakers who participated in a feisty panel, “What I Hate About Technology – and what I expect our outside counsel, opposing counsel, vendors & staff to do about it!” The provocative panel featured key members of general counsel departments, discussing friction points, with the goal of building bridges of understanding to help all of us deliver “better, faster, cheaper” legal services.
- Alexander Arato, vice president, associate general counsel, CA
- Theodore Banks, principal, Compliance & Competition Consultants, LLC, formerly chief counsel and senior director, compliance policy, Kraft Foods Global Inc.
- David Cambria, director of operations, law department, Aon Corp.
- Janine Dascenzo, associate general counsel, GE
Dawson Horn III, senior litigation counsel , Tyco International (U.S.) Inc.
- Michael Kraft, general counsel , Kraft Kennedy Inc.
- Kimberly Townsan, senior manager, legal adminimistraiton, United Technologies Corp.
Moderators: Anthony Paonita, editor-in-chief, Corporate Counsel, and Monica Bay, editor-in-chief, Law Technology News