Social networking websites have grown up and are becoming important tools for lawyers, firms and companies. From keeping track of colleagues, to finding referrals and introductions, to vetting an expert witness, these “profiles on steroids” can provide critical competitive intelligence to help your practice blossom. Monica Bay, LawTechnologyNow host and Editor-in-Chief of Law Technology News welcomes Massachusetts lawyer Robert J. Ambrogi, who writes Law Technology News’ Web Watch column, and is a veteran legal industry observer, to share his insights about LinkedIn, Facebook, Plaxo, Legal OnRamp, Martindale Hubbell Connected, and other sites.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors