In today’s competitive legal environment, it’s not enough to just offer the best lawyers, you must also offer the best technology. From “client-facing” tools, such as extranets, collaboration tools and e-billing to your firm’s infrastructure, the technology you use can be the “differentiator” that helps you win and keep clients. Join Monica Bay, Law Technology Now host and editor-in-chief of ALM’s Law Technology News along with guest, Doug Caddell, CIO of Foley & Lardner, talks about how his firm has exploited technology to improve client relationships, in a preview of the “Sell Your Tech” panel that will be part of our FutureTech track (sponsored by BlueArc) at LegalTech West Coast. Also joining us: Special guest Henry Dicker, head of LegalTech, with news about special offers for bloggers who plan to “live blog” during the LTWC Los Angeles sessions June 26 & 27.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors