Why are lawyers — especially small firm attorneys so resistant to case/practice management software? Why do they rely more on Microsoft’s Outlook than legal-specific tools to run their law offices? Andrew Adkins III, director of the University of Florida’s Legal Technology Institute knows the answers, which start with “There’s no Holy Grail” — i.e., there is no single software “solution” that will do everything for everybody. Join Andrew Adkins and Monica Bay for the March 2008 edition of “Law Technology Now!”
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors