In the recent case of State v.Huggett, failure to preserve voicemail data resulted in the dismissal of a second degree murder charge. On this edition of The ESI Report, host Gina Jytyla, Managing Staff Attorney in the Legal Technologies division at Kroll Ontrack, welcomes Circuit Court Judge James Babbitt from Barron County, Wisconsin who authored the original opinion in the case and Jason Paroff, Senior Director of Computer Forensics for Kroll Ontrack, to discuss the duty to preserve electronic data and exculpatory evidence such as text messages, voicemail and social media. In the Bits & Bytes Legal Analysis segment, Kroll Ontrack Legal Correspondent Kelly Kubacki explores the recent decision of Crispin v. Audigier, Inc. regarding the discoverability of information contained on social networking sites.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors