In this edition of the ESI Report, host Gina Jytyla, Managing Staff Attorney in the Legal Technologies division at Kroll Ontrack welcomes Patrick Oot, Senior Counsel & Director of Electronic Discovery for Verizon and Gina Day, Legal Consultant for Kroll Ontrack, to discuss the recent developments and impact of Federal Rule of Evidence 502 since its enactment. Included in this discussion is a look at effective strategies for controlling costs during privilege review. In the Bits & Bytes Legal Analysis segment, Kroll Ontrack Legal Correspondent, Meridith Socha, will look at the discovery order issued in Kipperman v. Onex Corp.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors