Want to know more about jury consulting and presentation technology? In this edition of the ESI Report, Gina Jytyla, Kroll Ontrack Managing Staff Attorney, kicks the ESI Buzz off with special guests Tessa Eckholm, Design Director for TrialGraphix and Leslie Ellis, Jury Consultant for TrialGraphix, to discuss why presentation technology is a persuasive part of trial, in addition to the significant benefits of having a jury consultant on your side. In the Bits & Bytes Legal Analysis segment, Kroll Ontrack Legal Correspondent, Kelly Kubacki, will take a look at the discovery order issued in In re Fannie Mae Securities Litigation.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors