Want to know what went on in the world of e-discovery in 2008? Would you like a peek into what’s new on the horizon? In this edition of The ESI Report, Gina Jytyla, Kroll Ontrack Managing Staff Attorney, opens the ESI Buzz with special guests Andrea Marshall, legal consultant for Kroll Ontrack and Attorney Todd Newton from the Mitchell Williams law firm, as they review 2008’s ESI developments and discuss predictions for the year ahead. In the Bits & Bytes Legal Analysis segment, Gina Jytyla and Kroll Ontrack legal correspondent Meridith Socha, focus on the facts surrounding Covad Communications Co. v. Revonet, Inc.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors