Want to know more about data privacy and protection in cross border litigation? In this edition of The ESI Report, host Michele Lange, Attorney and Director of Legal Technologies at Kroll Ontrack, opens the Buzz with experts, Tracey Stretton, Legal Consultant with Kroll Ontrack’s UK office and Mark Surguy, a UK solicitor specializing in large scale multiparty litigation, to tackle this hot topic in the e-discovery world. In the Bits & Bytes Legal Analysis segment, Kelly Kubacki, Kroll Ontrack Legal Correspondent, will take a look at the text messaging review and production protocol issued in Flagg v. City of Detroit.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors