There is great debate over the current healthcare system and the treatment of the poor and women of color in a medical setting. In this edition of the BU Law podcast, host David Yas, a BU Law alum, former publisher of Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly and a V.P. at Bernstein Global Wealth welcomes Khiara M. Bridges, associate professor of law at BU School of Law and associate professor of anthropology, to discuss her new book, Reproducing Race: An Ethnography of Pregnancy as a Site of Racialization. Professor Bridges talks about her observations at a public hospital in Manhattan, her views on the state of the current healthcare system, how the new healthcare law will impact women of color and what needs to change in our society when it comes to race, public health and women’s issues.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors