For over 20 years, a professor of law has been transforming his contracts course for first-year law students into a one man rock and roll show. In this edition of the BU Law podcast, host and media veteran, Dan Rea of WBZ-Radio 1030 welcomes Professor Mark Pettit, Jr. from Boston University School of Law to discuss the first year of law school and his creative approach to teaching law. Dan and Mark explore the origin of incorporating song into his courses, the reaction from students past and present and the importance of law student participation especially in the first year.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors