On this Legal TIPS program, co-hosts Attorney Gilda Mariani and Attorney Barbara Gislason, chat with Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section (“TIPS”) Chair Timothy Bouch about TIPS’ diversity initiatives. And host Attorney Gilda Mariani explores the formation and development of one of TIPS diversity initiatives, the Leadership Academy, with its current dean Attorney Peter Neeson, as a vehicle for drawing young lawyers from diverse backgrounds who aspire to serve the public.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors