Dennis is an in-house counsel at MasterCard Worldwide where he focuses on information technology law. Dennis is also a widely-published author and frequent speaker on legal technology topics. He writes the technology column for the ABA Journal, co-wrote with Allison Shields the books, LinkedIn in One Hour for Lawyers and Facebook in One Hour for Lawyers, co-wrote with Tom Mighell the book, The Lawyer’s Guide to Collaboration Tools and Technologies: Smart Ways to Work Together, and co-hosts the highly-regarded legal technology podcast, The Kennedy-Mighell Report, on the Legal Talk Network. His blog, Denniskennedy.com is a highly-regarded resource on legal technology topics.
Comments are closed.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors